Tuesday, December 14, 2010

(A Counter to my previous post) Do you ever feel Unstoppable

                 In Daniel X 1 they explain the complicated history of the most powerful child on earth. At the age of two, Daniels parents were brutally slaughtered before his eyes. He only managed to survive by using his power. He can control and bend reality, and shape shift. He transformed into a parasite and stealthily got away from his burning home. From there on he vowed to realize his true powers and heritage and to eliminate every alien on earth one by one until he finds number one, the Prae.
                 Every day that I wake up I plan in advance. In some ways i bend my own destiny and reality. ever since sixth grade I made my own vow to not just let life happen but to curve it in my direction. Many bad things occurred in my first year at ms 51 and i never want that to happen again. In my new opinion bad things only happen if you let them so my foresight comes in handy. Even recently  I had  the idea to have my pocket flash light on me when a writing assignment was given a badly lit room. Or when I was returning home from the deli  across the street from my house my neighbor brought out her two huge rottweilers and they were eying me down. I thought to buy a beef jerky in the  deli even though I did not particularly want on e but when I passed the I threw it down a booked it back to my house. As I learned it is good to be over prepared rather than under prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment